SAPTA is proud to be bringing you the Parents’ Learning Festival 2016! We encourage strong participation from all parents as this will no doubt teach parents the secrets to knowing what our boys are learning in school, techniques of teaching our boys, how the boys can study more effectively and to make them even better students! Details of the festival are set out below:
|Date:||Saturday, 5 March 2016|
|Cost per participant: $10 (SAPTA Member) / $20 (non-SAPTA Member)
– Printed materials of the workshop (materials will not be uploaded on school website)
– Light refreshments provided
|Registration:||1. Online Registration (18 February – 2 March 2016)
– Click on this link or log on via the school website to register and select your choice of sharing for the 2 sessions (first-come-first-serve basis)
– Parents will have to register with the child’s BC number.
– Kindly keep a copy of the e-ticket
– Drop your cheque (payable to “ST ANDREW’S PTA”) into the PLF 2016 Box located at the General Office
– Indicate your son’s name, class and e-ticket no. at the back of the cheque
– Proceed to the counter (at the school porch) on Saturday, 5 March 2016 to register your attendance and collect your writing materials
If you are not already a SAPTA member, it is still not too late to sign up as a SAPTA member to enjoy the attractive discount on the cost of this festival (as well as many other perks of being a SAPTA member). All you have to do is submit the completed membership form (downloadable from Sapta New Membership Form 2016) with your membership fee, together with your payment for Parents’ Learning Festival 2016 to enjoy the discount.
Alternatively, you can submit your new Membership Form via filling up this Google Form.
We look forward to having you join us on this learning journey!
Up and On!