NOTICE is hereby given that the 46th Annual General Meeting of the St Andrew’s Parent-Teacher Association (“SAPTA”) will be held on Thursday, 24th March 2016, 6.00pm at:
ST ANDREW’S SECONDARY SCHOOL
CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE
15 FRANCIS THOMAS DRIVE
- Welcome and Opening Address by Chairman.
- Adoption of Minutes of the 45th Annual General Meeting held on 7 March 2015.
- Matters arising from the Minutes of the 45th Annual General Meeting.
- Presentation of the Chairman’s Report for 2015
- Adoption of the audited Statement of Account for the year ended 31 December 2015.
- To transact any other business which prior notice has been given to the Honorary Secretary at least 7 days prior to the AGM.
Submissions should reach the Honorary Secretary no later than 17 March 2016 and addressed to:
The Honorary Secretary
St Andrew’s Parent-Teacher Association
c/o St Andrew’s Secondary School
15 Francis Thomas Drive
By Order of the Executive Committee (2015/2016)
Please take note of the following:
In consideration of our environment, the Notice of Annual General Meeting, Minutes of Meeting, Statement of Accounts and Chairman’s Report will not be mailed to members.
Instead, the above-mentioned documents are available for download below:
We will, however, be pleased to mail a set to you upon request.
On-line Registration of Attendance of AGM
If you are attending the 46th Annual General Meeting, please register online at this link: