Notice is hereby given that the 47th Annual General Meeting of the St. Andrew’s Parents-Teachers Association (“SAPTA”) will be held on Wednesday, 29th March 2017 at 5.00pm at:-
ST. ANDREW’S SECONDARY SCHOOL
15 FRANCIS THOMAS DRIVE
- Welcome and Opening Address by Chairman.
- Adoption of Minutes of the 46th Annual General Meeting held on 26th March 2016.
- Matters arising from the Minutes of the 46th Annual General Meeting.
- Presentation of the Chairman’s Report for 2016
- Adoption of the audited Statement of Account for the year ended 31 December 2016.
- Election of Office Bearers and Executive Committee 2017 – 2018.
- Election of (2) Honorary Auditors for the ensuing year.
- To transact any other business which prior notice has been given to the Honorary Secretary at least 7 days prior to the AGM.
Submissions should reach the Honorary Secretary no later than 24 March 2017 and addressed to:
The Honorary Secretary
St Andrew’s Parent-Teacher Association
c/o St Andrew’s Secondary School
15 Francis Thomas Drive
By Order of the Executive Committee (2015/2016)
Please take note of the following:
In consideration of our environment, the Notice of Annual General Meeting, Minutes of Meeting, Statement of Accounts and Chairman’s Report will not be mailed to members. Instead, the above-mentioned documents are available for download at: http://Sapta.net/agm-2017/
Minutes of the 46th Annual General Meeting of SAPTA held on 16 March 2017
Statement of Accounts for the Year Ended 31 December 2016
We will, however, be pleased to mail a set to you upon request.
On-line Registration of Attendance of AGM
If you are attending the 47th Annual General Meeting, please register online at this link: