Notice is hereby given that the 49th Annual General Meeting of the St Andrew’s Parent-Teacher Association (“SAPTA”) will be held on Friday, 29 March 2019, 5pm at:
ST ANDREW’S SECONDARY SCHOOL
2 FRANCIS THOMAS DRIVE
1. Welcome and Opening Address by Chairman.
2. Adoption of Minutes of the 48th Annual General Meeting held on 24 March 2018.
3. Matters arising from the Minutes of the 48th Annual General Meeting.
4. Presentation of the Chairman’s Report for 2018
5. Adoption of the audited Statement of Account for the year ended 31 December 2018.
6. Election of Office Bearers and Executive Committee 2019 – 2020.
7. Election of two (2) Honorary Auditors for the ensuing year.
8. Election of Honorary Legal Advisor.
9. To transact any other matters which prior notice has been given to the Honorary Secretary at least 7 days prior to the AGM.
Submissions should reach the Honorary Secretary no later than 22nd March 2018 and addressed to:
The Honorary Secretary
St Andrew’s Parent-Teacher Association
c/o St Andrew’s Secondary School
15 Francis Thomas Drive
By Order of the Executive Committee (2018/2019)
Deborah Lee, Chairman SAPTA
Please take note of the following:
In consideration of our environment, the Notice of AGM, Minutes of Meeting, Statement of Accounts and Chairman’s Report will not be mailed to members.
These documents are available for download in the links below. We will, however, be pleased to mail a set to you upon request.
On-line Registration of Attendance of AGM
If you are attending the 49th Annual General Meeting, please register online at this link: