Notice is hereby given that the 48th Annual General Meeting of the St Andrew’s Parent-Teacher Association (“SAPTA”) will be held on Saturday, 24 March 2017, 12:30pm at:
SCHOOL AVA ROOM
ST ANDREW’S JUNIOR SCHOOL
2 FRANCIS THOMAS DRIVE
- Welcome and Opening Address by Chairman.
- Adoption of Minutes of the 47th Annual General Meeting held on 29 March 2017.
- Matters arising from the Minutes of the 47th Annual General Meeting.
- Presentation of the Chairman’s Report for 2017
- Adoption of the audited Statement of Account for the year ended 31 December 2017.
- Appointment of two (2) Honorary Auditors for the ensuing year.
- Appointment of Honorary Legal Advisor.
- Presentation of Appreciation to outgoing Committee Members.
- To transact any other business which prior notice has been given to the Honorary Secretary at least 7 days prior to the AGM.
Submissions should reach the Honorary Secretary no later than 16 March 2018 and addressed to:
The Honorary Secretary
St Andrew’s Parent-Teacher Association
c/o St Andrew’s Secondary School
15 Francis Thomas Drive
By Order of the Executive Committee (2017/2018)
Deborah Lee, Chairman SAPTA
Please take note of the following:
In consideration of our environment, the Notice of AGM, Minutes of Meeting, Statement of Accounts and Chairman’s Report will not be mailed to members.
These documents are available for download in the links below. We will, however, be pleased to mail a set to you upon request.
On-line Registration of Attendance of AGM
If you are attending the 48th Annual General Meeting, please register online at this link: