NOTICE is hereby given that the 45th Annual General Meeting of the St Andrew’s Parent-Teacher Association (“SAPTA”) will be held on Saturday, 7 March 2015, 12:00pm at:
ST ANDREW’S SECONDARY SCHOOL
15 FRANCIS THOMAS DRIVE
- Welcome and Opening Address by Chairman.
- Adoption of Minutes of the 44th Annual General Meeting held on 29 March 2014.
- Matters arising from the Minutes of the 44th Annual General Meeting.
- Presentation of the Chairman’s Report for 2014
- Adoption of the audited Statement of Account for the year ended 31 December 2014.
- Election of Office Bearers and Executive Committee 2015-2016
- Election of two (2) Honorary Auditors for the ensuing year.
- Election of Honorary Legal Advisor.
- To transact any other business which prior notice has been given to the Honorary Secretary at least 7 days prior to the AGM.
Submissions should reach the Honorary Secretary no later than 28 February 2015 and addressed to:
The Honorary Secretary
St Andrew’s Parent-Teacher Association
c/o St Andrew’s Secondary School
15 Francis Thomas Drive
By Order of the Executive Committee (2013/2014)
Please take note of the following:
In consideration of our environment, the Notice of Annual General Meeting, Minutes of Meeting, Statement of Accounts and Chairman’s Report will not be mailed to members.
Instead, the above-mentioned documents are available for download below:
We will, however, be pleased to mail a set to you upon request.
Parents Learning Festival 2015
As in previous years, we are holding the Annual General Meeting in conjunction with the Parents Learning Festival, an annual event run jointly by SAPTA and St Andrew’s Junior School for parents to learn more about the teaching methodology of the various subjects taught in school.
The Parents Learning Festival will be held in the morning followed by our Annual General Meeting at 12.00pm. Registration for the Annual General Meeting will start at 11:30am in front of the SASS Auditorium.
We would like to invite all members attending to join us for lunch at the SAJS Canteen prior to the start of the meeting.
On-line Registration of Attendance of AGM
If you are attending the 45th Annual General Meeting, please register online at this link: