NOTICE is hereby given that the 44th Annual General Meeting of the St Andrew’s Parent-Teacher Association (“SAPTA”) will be held on Saturday, 29 March 2014, 1:00pm at:
ST ANDREW’S SECONDARY SCHOOL
15 FRANCIS THOMAS DRIVE
- Welcome and Opening Address by Chairman.
- Adoption of Minutes of the 43rd Annual General Meeting held on 23 March 2013.
- Matters arising from the Minutes of the 43rd Annual General Meeting.
- Presentation of the Chairman’s Report for 2013/2014.
- Adoption of the audited Statement of Account for the year ended 31December 2013.
- Election of two (2) Honorary Auditors for the ensuing year.
- Appointment of Adrian Lee.
- Appointment of Tan Yan Kit.
- Appointment of Alvin McCully.
- To transact any other business which prior notice has been given to the Honorary Secretary at least 7 days prior to the AGM.
Submissions should reach the Honorary Secretary no later than 22 March 2014 and addressed to:
The Honorary Secretary
St Andrew’s Parent-Teacher Association
c/o St Andrew’s Secondary School
15 Francis Thomas Drive
By Order of the Executive Committee (2013/2014)
In consideration of our environment, the Notice of AGM and related documents will not be mailed to members. These documents are available for download below. We will, however, be pleased to mail a set to you upon request.
Minutes of Meeting of the 43rd AGM of SAPTA – 23 March 2013
Chairman’s Report 2013
Audited Statement of Account for the year ended 31 December 2013 – Balance Sheet
Audited Statement of Account for the year ended 31 December 2013 – Income & Expenditure
Parents Learning Festival 2014
As in previous years, we are holding the Annual General Meeting in conjunction with the Parents Learning Festival, an annual event run jointly by SAPTA and St Andrew’s Junior School for parents to learn more about the teaching methodology of the various subjects taught in school.
The Parents Learning Festival will be held in the morning followed by our Annual General Meeting at 1.00pm. Registration for the Annual General Meeting will start at 12:00pm in front of the SASS Auditorium. We would like to invite all members attending to join us for lunch prior to the start of the AGM.
On-line Registration of Attendance of AGM
If you are attending the Annual General Meeting, please register online at this link :